Caution: This product is for scenting your home. Not for use on the skin. Always wash your hands after turning the reeds. Do not ingest. If swallowed seek medical attention immediately and show the packaging. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of accidental contact with eyes, wash with copious amounts of water and seek medical advice.
This product may damage surfaces or fabrics so protect them from spillage. Wipe up any spillages immediately, especially on wooden or polished surfaces. Do not place near heat sources. Do not light the reeds. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended function. Keep out of reach of children and pets.