Baker & Salt® are so confident in their coating they offer a guarantee for the construction and the non-stick coating, when used in accordance to the care and use guidelines.
What More UK offer a ten-year guarantee against faulty material and workmanship, when used under domestic conditions and in accordance to their care and maintenance details provided. In the event of a complaint please contact their customer services department. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Care & Use
- Wash before first use.
- Grease/oil lightly before each use.
- Do not bake at more than 230°C/445°F Gas Mark 8.
- Do not place product over direct heat, electric radiant elements or gas flame.
- To clean, rinse in hot soapy water.
- If any burnt food is left on the tin, soak in hot soapy water for a few minutes before cleaning; do not use scourers or abrasives.
- Metal tools should not be used as these may damage the non-stick coating.
- Do not cut or slice food in the tin.
- Dry thoroughly with a cloth before storing.
- Not suitable for use in a microwave.