Bee Good is an independent British skincare company based in rural Hampshire. They harness the potent properties of honey bee ingredients and expertly blend them with naturally active botanicals to create a range of gentle yet effective skincare for women and men of all ages and all skin types.
Bee Good was born in 2008 by husband and wife team, Simon and Caroline. As an experienced beekeeper for over 12 years. As a champion of British beekeeping, Simon is an ex Trustee of the British Beekeeper’s Association and is slowly studying to become a “Master Beekeeper”.
It was Caroline’s interest in harnessing the excess honey and beeswax to create natural skincare products which led to the first award-winning Bee Good products; a lip balm and hand cream; made in Caroline’s kitchen using centuries-old recipes and sold at local Hampshire farmer’s markets. They continued to win awards, being judged the best cosmetics by our fellow beekeepers at the Hampshire Honey Show in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013!
So eventually, in 2013 Simon recruited a small team of industry experts with similar beliefs and passion for natural skincare. Their ambition is to grow Bee Good whilst staying true to our roots and what makes us what we are – our British bees!
Their philosophy at Bee Good is :
- We use British bee ingredients and British botanical ingredients to support the UK countryside and farming industry.
- We only work with suppliers who responsibly source the finest, sustainable ingredients and we pride ourselves on working in partnership with producers and suppliers to go the extra mile in formulating the most effective skincare.
- We are passionate about the power of plant oils, natural extracts and high grade vitamins, using them at levels which genuinely make a difference to your daily skincare routine whilst offering a pampering daily treat.
- Our products do not contain synthetic colours and fragrances, mineral oil, silicone, parabens, SLS and SLES, phthalates or genetically engineered ingredients.
- We never have, and never will, test on animals.
- We are bee-friendly! We only use bee friendly products (beeswax, propolis and honey) that can be harvested without harm to the bees and are therefore suitable for vegetarians.
- We do not use royal jelly or bee venom which leads to the death of bees and their larvae.
- We are passionate about creating pampering products at an affordable price.